Wednesday 23 December 2009

Christmas is coming

Anyone who is still visiting this blog will notice that I have changed around the format and also combined my original 4 blogs in one. This one is linked to a revised website, which should lead you from here to the website, directly to Amazon, where with 1 click you can buy at Amazon's prices. This seems fairer all round, as Iwas naver comfortable with charging p&p.
I am also working hard to get organised selling my "cat" books at various cat shows - The organisers seem to be happy to have me at their events, and they buy a lot of books, so it is worth the journey and a day away. So if you a felinophile (can that be right?) and you go to the local cat show, keep a look out for me and my books. (One kind lady approached my display table and said, "Oh, you must be Tyfoon's Mummy!")
Big Ginger is becoming popular, even more so than Tyfoon's Tale, though it is a completely dufferent kind of story.
I am planning to start on another story soon - once Xmas is over. I am, of course, suffering from the usual author/publisher problem of not having time to do both jobs!
And time to post a blog...? You must be...

No comments: