Saturday 2 January 2010

Christmas has been and gone...

Yes, if you blinked you will have missed it.
I managed to avoid being tied up in the bad weather, but the cold has seeped into my fibres and now I'm longing for some warm weather. Lets just pack up and go to the Med again?

I did manage to stick to my resolution not to start writing anything new until the holiday was over - now here we are, it is over, and I should be starting - on what?

More cat's tails?
Jenny in France told me that little Tyfoon, the French kitten, not my Tyfoon, was so delighted/excited by the whole Xmas thing that she climbed up the Christmas tree and sat there all day!

Oh yes, and Sholto Brooking/Meyer, who bravely drove the family camper from Cornwall to the Isle of Skye through the snowstorm on the Sunday before Xmas to visit a sick friend. I know they arrived safely in Skye but have they come home yet? More....
Yes - a story from Lorraine in Thailand about a cat who had her kittens in the wrong place. More...?

'And I have discovered some othe background about my cat (when I was a child) that went to work with my mum and ended up starring alongside James Mason in "The Seventh Veil" -will those do for starters?

No comments: